渔鸥积亿
渔鸥积亿

积分:-

注册时间:-

主楼
2018-06-05 11:33:10
标签: 点击标签查看相关内容

智课托福课程大家觉得怎么样?值得报课吗?(求价目表)

楼主头伏成绩总是起起伏伏,都怪自己平时学习总是三分钟热度,坚持个把星期就耐不住寂寞,把时间都用在追剧和看综艺上,这都过了好大半年,成绩也不见什么起色,想想还是找个托福网课培训来学习学习吧!最好是网课形式,在家就可以学习的这种,所以想来问问大家有没有什么好的机构可以推荐的,智课托福课程大家觉得怎么样?值得报课吗?价格是多少?(求价目表)希望可以给个建议!
分享
呓语窘况
呓语窘况

沙发
2018-06-05 11:38:27

智课网托福课主要有1对3,1对1,直播和录播课程,具体效果如何,我觉过于依赖软件教学,不过这也是一种节省成本的方法吧!我当时可能觉得这种方式不管教的再好可能都不是很适合就没有报课,后来是自己在网上搜集了有7-8家的托福培训机构,在对比师资、上课形式、收费教材之后,选择的是这家在线一对一的学习平台: http://www.ytbclub.com/vst/?id=84421培训之前先有一节试听课,做了个英语等级测试,之后那边的老师会分析哪一方面比较差,给了一些学习建议。学生可以根据自身学习条件来选择是否报名。我在那里已经学了快三个月了,口语和听力突飞猛进 ,最近的一次考试口语考了28分,总分102分,还算满意,上课是外教一对一在线教学,和学生的互动很多,上课的过程中遇到的问题可以随时提出来,老师也会比较详细的解答,而且课程视频还可以录制。(感兴趣的同学,可以点击上面的链接领取试听课)
罗曼尼威
罗曼尼威

板凳
2018-06-05 11:51:35
智课还有一个1v6的课程哦!
关于智课托福怎么样?值不值报!每个人基础不一样,同样托福分数下单科弱项不一样,我建议是报托福一对一会比较好,效率高,时间灵活,还可以针对性教学,小班虽说人数不到6人左右,单实际一课时就不到1个小时,口语课每个人轮流发言7-8分钟都不到。建议选择一家性价比高的外教一对一的课程。写作和听力还可以一起提高!
引用1楼呓语窘况的发言:

智课网托福课主要有1对3,1对1,直播和录播课程,具体效果如何,我觉过于依赖软件教学,不过这也是一种节省成本的方法吧!我当时可能觉得这种方式不管教的再好可能都不是很适合就没有报课,后来是自己在网上搜集了有7-8家的托福培训机构,在对比师资、上课形式、收费教材之后,选择的是这家在线一对一的学习平台: http://www.ytbclub.com/vst/?id=84421培训之前先有一节试听课,做了个英语等级测试,之后那边的老师会分析哪一方面比较差,给了一些学习建议。学生可以根据自身学习条件来选择是否报名。我在那里已经学了快三个月了,口语和听力突飞猛进 ,最近的一次考试口语考了28分,总分102分,还算满意,上课是外教一对一在线教学,和学生的互动很多,上课的过程中遇到的问题可以随时提出来,老师也会比较详细的解答,而且课程视频还可以录制。(感兴趣的同学,可以点击上面的链接领取试听课)
lpom
lpom

地板
2018-06-05 11:58:07
关于智课网托福怎么样,值不值得报课?价目表,其实之前有看到过一些学员分享,有好的也是有坏的表。我自己认为用处不是很大,每个人的学习方法都是不一样的,适合别人扥未必适合自己。有用的是是那个五步精听等,这个也是要在课后花很多时间去练习的。最好是自己自己哪方面基础弱然后去重点攻克那易方面,比起挺熟读写一起抓要有效果的好。
利空欧克
利空欧克

4楼
2018-06-05 11:59:00
智课是中教老师上课,口语和阅读不好的话建议楼主报个外教课程。
外教教雅思托福本身就有一定的优越性,英语是外国人的母语,雅思托福是“检定非英语为母语者的英语能力考试”,外国人来教口语的话,不仅仅是教你技巧,更多是锻炼你,从而提高口语,阅读同理。
皮咯米
皮咯米

5楼
2018-06-05 12:00:21
智课网托福费用价格: 
托福名师私人订制直达90分-32课时9600元,托福名师私人订制直达695分-48课时12880元,托福直100分-64课时16280元,其中智课网托福有一个直达托福一对一名师订制100分的班是48800元
大概300元一课时!
raoyue776
raoyue776

6楼
2018-06-05 12:02:16
智课网的很多资料给了我极大的帮助。智课网一开始时查找资料偶然进入这个网的,后来屡屡搜索,屡屡进入,就这么现在习惯性地会去逛逛了。我现在主要是去看看一些英语资料,上面有推荐不少好书,还有论坛方便大家交流,还有一些学习复习的资料,帮助学习,另外也有能力测试,让大家了解自己的水平,真的很全很不错的一个网站!
智课托福课程怎么样,值不值得报课?自己不学,哪怕是个神一样的老师,也叫不出多牛的学生的。
如果你是想复习托福考试的话,我建议你可以去报个在线的一对一课程,全球的外教都有,没有地域限制师资的影响也就降到最低,而且这样最大的好处是口语和听力进步比较大,上课发言的机会很多,虽然是一对一,但没有租金啊等等成本,价格比线下的那些培训低多了,建议多去试听比较一下:http://www.ytb.com

一路向曦
一路向曦

7楼
2018-06-05 12:04:13
智课简介:

智课网是智课教育旗下的在线学习平台,以翻转课堂为核心,致力于打造“学、练、改、管、测”一站式学习服务。智课网汇聚了出国考试、考研全科、四六级、语言学习等各科首席教学专家,以及遍布全球的外教专家,他们为学员提供名师课程、真题精讲、写作批改、口语诊断、学习督导等专业服务。智课网同时为学员提供模考、练习、抢考位、院校库、备考资料等一系列免费学习工具。

交了定金,不给安排试听,说以前用过名额了,但以前有事没有听,也不给安排。说给退定金,一个星期后才说告诉经理了,要财务审批。因为智课耽搁了两周备考时间,流程走 像乌龟,没交钱时像火箭,简直不能再“体贴”

无处黯放
无处黯放

8楼
2018-06-05 12:06:02
价格是多少?先报来看看,价格是首要考虑的问题,如果价格可以,试课之后可以就考虑要不要把,如果价格高,试课体验不怎么样,就算了!
引用6楼raoyue776的发言:
智课网的很多资料给了我极大的帮助。智课网一开始时查找资料偶然进入这个网的,后来屡屡搜索,屡屡进入,就这么现在习惯性地会去逛逛了。我现在主要是去看看一些英语资料,上面有推荐不少好书,还有论坛方便大家交流,还有一些学习复习的资料,帮助学习,另外也有能力测试,让大家了解自己的水平,真的很全很不错的一个网站!
智课托福课程怎么样,值不值得报课?自己不学,哪怕是个神一样的老师,也叫不出多牛的学生的。
如果你是想复习托福考试的话,我建议你可以去报个在线的一对一课程,全球的外教都有,没有地域限制师资的影响也就降到最低,而且这样最大的好处是口语和听力进步比较大,上课发言的机会很多,虽然是一对一,但没有租金啊等等成本,价格比线下的那些培训低多了,建议多去试听比较一下:http://www.ytb.com

潘神的迷宫
潘神的迷宫

9楼
2018-06-05 12:09:02
真真实实,虚虚假假,广告只能说明他们之前有过,但是不代表全部都有,之前去了解的时候,跟我说那个学员考高分,拿出好几张成绩证书给我看,虽然这个不假,但是一个同学在你这里考的好不代表你就全部的教的好,我是没有报,同学现在在转让课!
密西西比河畔
密西西比河畔

10楼
2018-06-05 12:10:54
报课还是要多分辨的,一不小心就踩到陷阱里面了,想拉你都拉不住!还是要看整体学员的口碑评论,据我所知,目前网上关于智课托福的资料口碑不是很好!
西米露西
西米露西

11楼
2018-06-05 12:11:23

西米露西
西米露西

12楼
2018-06-05 12:12:35
新托福作文高分模板
模板1
In a modern society, people always face the dilemma to choose whether AAA or BBB. This problem is the much debated one in that it affects everybody in their daily lives. People may prefer one to another although some may have no opinions about it at all. Before rendering my opinion, I think it is necessary to take a glance at the arguments of both sides.   
   It is quite easy for average people to choose BBB because of the obvious reason that---. It can be given by a well known example that ---.
   But at the mean time, although BBB has some advantages, it also has many drawbacks such as ---. Therefore we have no complete evidence to suggest that BBB is always better than AAA. What is more, the innate quality of AAA, unfortunately, is often underestimated; in other words,if you notice the invisible benefits of choosing AAA, you can understand AAA more deeply.
   Here I would explain a few of the most important reasons. The main reason is that ---. To illustrate this, there is an appropriate example that is very persuasive: ---.
   --- is only part of the important aspects, and another equally significant role of choosing AAA lies in the development of ---.
   This demonstrates the undeniable fact that ---.
   Besides, the further reason why I advocate AAA is that ---. This may explain why ---.
   In addition, some experts maintain that ----. This significant point, however, is often not noticed by most people and accordingly, is unconsciously overlooked.
   Finally, as a proverb says, “Everything has two sides”. Although I admit that there are a couple of advantages of ----, I still think that the disadvantages of it are more obvious. Such as ---, ----, and ----. This demonstrates that we have no complete evidence to suggest that BBB is always better than AAA.
   If all the factors above are considered, we will find out that the advantages of AAA outweigh those of BBB. Therefore from what we have discussed, we may safely come to the conclusion that choosing AAA is a rather wise decision. But I have not denied the opinion that choosing BBB. I must admit that people can do well without AAA, but no one can ignore the added convenience and satisfaction offered by AAA. Such experience will definitely be helpful in one’s later life. 
15个托福高分作文写作模板推荐托福作文模板推荐之一
  A or B
  Depending on personal experience, personality type and emotional concern, we find that some people hold the idea of A meanwhile others prefer to B, from my point of view, it is more advisable to chose A rather than B. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

The main reason for my propensity for A is that___________________________.就理由进行解释_____________________.For instance,____________________

Another reason can be seen by every one is that____________________________.就理由进行解释___________________For example,____________________

The argument I support in the first paragraph is also in a position of advantage because_____________________________

Although I agree that there may be a couple of advantages of B, I feel that the disadvantages are more obvious. Such as________________.

In a word, ________________________________________________.So, it is sagacious to support the statement that it is better to A.

西米露西
西米露西

13楼
2018-06-05 12:12:52
托福作文模板推荐之二
  A or B
  将原题复述___________________________________________When faced with the decision of A of B, quite a few would deem that______________________, but others, in contrast, believe A/B as the premier choice and that is also my point. Among countless factors which influence -A/-B, there are three conspicuous aspects as follows.

The main reason for my propensity fo _________is that___________________

The second reason can be seen by every person that________.

In addition, these reason are also usable when we consider that_________.

There are some disadvantages in____________________另一种观点的缺点__________.

In a word, _____________重复观点句并缩写理由__________________.Taking into account of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that___________.

西米露西
西米露西

14楼
2018-06-05 12:13:04
 托福作文模板推荐之三
  单一命题式
  The answer of this statement depends on your own experience and life style. In my point view, buying computers is as important as, if not more important than, buying books. So it is sagacious to ____________.Among countless factors which influence the choice, these are three conspicuous aspects as follows.

The main reason for my propensity for__________is that____________.

Another reason can be seen by every person is that________________.

Futhermore,______________.

In short,_________________复述前文中的理由______________.

托福作文模板推荐之四
  agree or disagree
  Some people argue as if it is a general truth that a _____________________________.But to be frank, I cannot agree with them. There are numerous reasons why I hold no confidence on them, and I would explore only a few primary ones here.

The main problem with this argument is that it is ignorant o the basic fact that______________解释本段中心___________.

Another reason why I disagree with the above statement is that I believe that______________.

What is more, some students are interested in____________.

In a word, ________________.

西米露西
西米露西

15楼
2018-06-05 12:13:22
托福作文模板推荐之五
  A or B
  Some people prefer to A. others believe B. When faced with the decision of A or B, quite a few would claim that______________, but others, in contrast , deem A/B as the premier choice and that is also my point. There are numerous reasons why___________, and I would explore only a few of the most important ones here. The main reason why I agree with the above statement, however, is that_____________________. Take___________as example, ______________. There is another factor that deserves some words here. Such as ________________________.

Similarly, these reasons are also usable when we consider that______________.(exmaples:___________).

From the above you might got idea that I agree______________.(repeat the above three reason____________).So, it is sagacious to support the statement that it is better to _______________.

西米露西
西米露西

16楼
2018-06-05 12:13:35
托福作文模板推荐之六
  Agree or disagree
  Some people prefer to A, others believe B, Nowadays some may hold the opinion that ________________, but others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree/disagree that_______________. MY arguments for this point are listed as follows.

One of the primary causes is that_______________________.

Examples_______________.

But there is a fruther more subtle point we must consider. Examples.

What is more_______________. Examples___________

General speaking, __________. Recongizing the fact that _______________should drive us to conclude that______________.

西米露西
西米露西

17楼
2018-06-05 12:13:48
托福作文模板推荐之七
  A or B
  In my point of view, A is as important as, if not more important than B. So it is sagacious to choose A. Among count less factors which influence A. there are three conspicuous aspects as follows.

The above point is certainly true if A is considered. For exmaple,___________________

Another reason why I agree with the above statement is that I believe that A is better than B. For instance,_______________

It would probably not be too kindly disposed to the idea that B is not important . B________也好_________.

In a word, to choose A or B is something of a dilemma to the public because they sometimes are confused by the seemingly good qualities of B, and neglect hte genuinely good aspects of A. For the reasons presented above, I strongly commit to the notion that A, but not B.

西米露西
西米露西

18楼
2018-06-05 12:14:03
托福作文模板推荐之八
A or B
When faced with the decision of A or B, quite a few would claim that A, but others, in contrast, deem B as the premier choice and that is also my point. This quite different view is based on the propensity of following points. We may looksintosevery possible reason, however, fore most reason for B is ____________________. For example, ______________.
Also, ________________________.
This is arbitray to judge B according only to the excuse I mentioned in the above paragraph.
Similarly, these reasons are also usable when we consider that________________. Admittedly, __________________A也有好的地方______________.By he same token, however, ______________B更好____________.Takingsintosaccount of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that_____________.

西米露西
西米露西

19楼
2018-06-05 12:14:15
托福作文模板推荐之九
A or B
When it comes to______________, Nevertheless, in my part, I prefer A rather than B as my inclination. My arguments for this point are listed as follows. I agree with the statement that _________without reservation since___________.
Naturally___________.It can be given a concrete example__________. A more essential factor why I advocate the argument of __________is that. Obviously ________________.Take the case of a thing that____________. Futhermore, what is worth noticing fact is that ________________. This demonstrates the undeniable fact that__________________. Of course, choosing B also has advantages to some extent,_______________此处论述B的1-2优点___________.But if all these factors are contemplated, the advantages of A carry more weight than those of B. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that_____________.

崇光崇
崇光崇

20楼
2018-06-05 12:14:47
谢谢!

• 插入图片

支持一次选择9张图片上传(使用Ctrl、Shift选中);

支持jpg、png、gif,单张图片不超过10M,png不超过1M,gif不超过300K。

• 继续添加

• 提到好友