非常理
非常理

积分:-

注册时间:-

主楼
2015-07-14 18:06:04
标签: 点击标签查看相关内容

The Catcher in the Rye--麦田里的守望者

If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lous-y childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfiel-d kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth. 
  如果你真的想要听我说这个,首先你可能会想要知道我在哪里出生的,我糟糕的童年是怎样的,在我出生之前我父母是做什么的,以及所有诸如科波菲尔戴维的废话,但是我并不想告诉你们想要了解的事实。

In the first place, that stuff bores me, and in the second place, my parents would have about two hemorrhages apiece if I told anything pretty personal about them. They're quite touchy about anything like that, especially my father. They're nice and all--I'm not saying that--but they're also touchy as hell. 
首先,这件事令我感到厌烦,并且如果我谈及到他们的隐私的话,我父母一定会对我大发脾气。他们对这类事情非常敏感,尤其是我父亲。他们为人确实不错,我不是说他们坏话,但他们也非常容易生气。

Besides, I'm not going to tell you my whole goddam autobiography or anything. I'll just tell you about this madman stuff that happened to me around last Christmas just before I got pretty run-down and had to come out here and take it easy. 
另外,我不打算告诉你我整个恶心的自传或者其他。我想要告诉你的是去年圣诞节发生在我身上的荒唐事情,后来我身体整个垮了,不得不离家出走到这里休养一阵。

I mean that's all I told D.B. about, and he's my brother and all. He's in Hollywood. That isn't too far from this crumby place, and he comes over and visits me practically every week end. He's going to drive me home when I go home next month maybe. 
我意思是这些都是我告诉DB的,他是我的哥哥。他在好莱坞。那离我的住处不远,他几乎每个周末都过来看我。我打算下个月回家,他还要开车送我回去。

He just got a Jaguar. One of those little English jobs that can do around two hundred miles an hour. It cost him damn near four thousand bucks. He's got a lot of dough, now. He didn't use to. He used to be just a regular writer, when he was home. 
他刚买了一辆美洲虎。那是一种英国小轿车,可以走200英里一小时。这花费了他将近4000美元。现在他非常有钱。他以前没什么钱。过去他在家的时候只是一个普通作家。

He wrote this terrific book of short stories, The Secret Goldfish, in case you never heard of him. The best one in it was "The Secret Goldfish." It was about this little kid that wouldn't let anybody look at his goldfish because he'd bought it with his own money. It killed me. Now he's out in Hollywood, D.B., being a prostitute. If there's one thing I hate, it's the movies. Don't even mention them to me. 
他写了一本很不错的短篇小说集《秘密金鱼》,如果你从来没有听说过他。这篇小说集里面最好的一篇就是《秘密金鱼》。故事讲的是关于一个小孩怎样不愿意让别人看他的金鱼因为他用了自己的钱买的。
这简直要了我的命。现在他进了好莱坞,成了婊子。如果我讨厌什么,那就是这部电影。别跟我提起这个。

---------------------最近想提高下英语能力,所以翻译翻译。
分享
非常理
非常理

沙发
2015-07-15 10:33:47
Where I want to start telling is the day I left Pencey Prep. Pencey Prep is this school that's in Agerstown, Pennsylvania. You probably heard of it. You've probably seen the ads, anyway. They advertise in about a thousand magazines, always showing some hotshot guy on a horse jumping over a fence. Like as if all you ever did at Pencey was play polo all the time. I never even once saw a horse anywhere near the place. And underneath the guy on the horse's picture, it always says: "Since 1888 we have been molding boys into splendid, clear-thinking young men." Strictly for the birds. They don't do any damn more molding at Pencey than they do at any other school. And I didn't know anybody there that was splendid and clear-thinking and all. Maybe two guys. If that many. And they probably came to Pencey that way. 

我想要从我离开Pencey Prep(潘思中学)的那一天说起。Pencey Prep是在Agerstown,Pennsylvania(宾夕法尼亚州埃杰斯镇)的一所学校。你可能听过这个。你也可能已经看过广告了。他们在差不多一千份的杂志上了广告,总是有一个自命不凡的人骑着马在跳篱笆。这就好像你在潘思中学除了比赛马球就没有其他事情做了一样。我甚至从没在附近看过一匹马。在那个骑马图下面,写着一句话“自从1888年开始,我们就把孩子塑造成优秀的,有思想的人”这简直令人作呕。他们在潘思也并没有塑造出什么人才来,跟别人的学校差不多。而且我在潘思并没有看到任何优秀,有脑子的人。也许有那么一两个吧。如果是有很多的话,他们可能在来潘思之前就已经是这样的人了。
非常理
非常理

板凳
2015-07-15 15:06:07
Anyway, it was the Saturday of the football game with Saxon Hall. The game with Saxon Hall was supposed to be a very big deal around Pencey. It was the last game of the year, and you were supposed to commit suicide or something if old Pencey didn't win. I remember around three o'clock that afternoon I was standing way the hell up on top of Thomsen Hill, right next to this crazy cannon that was in the Revolutionary War and all. You could see the whole field from there, and you could see the two teams bashing each other all over the place. You couldn't see the grandstand too hot, but you could hear them all yelling, deep and terrific on the Pencey side, because practically the whole school except me was there, and scrawny and faggy on the Saxon Hall side, because the visiting team hardly ever brought many people with them. 
那天是星期六,要跟萨克逊.霍尔中学赛橄榄球。跟萨克逊.霍尔中学赛橄榄球被潘思学校认为是非常重要的事情。这是那年最后一次比赛,如果潘思中学没有赢的话,看样子大家非自杀不可。我记得那天下午三点左右,我爬到高高的汤姆孙山顶上看赛球,就站在那尊曾在独立战争中使用过的混帐大炮旁边。你在那里可以看到整个球场,看得见两队人马到处冲杀。看台里的情况虽然看不大清楚,但是你可以听到他们呐喊的声音,为潘思加油的声音,因为除了我,差不多全校的人都在球场上,不过萨克逊.霍尔那边叫好的声音却是稀稀拉拉的,因为到客地来比赛的球队,带来的人总是不多的。
德艺双馨痴情轶
德艺双馨痴情轶

地板
2015-07-15 15:08:32
 支持
mmlovecc13
mmlovecc13

4楼
2015-07-15 15:17:31

非常理
非常理

5楼
2015-07-15 15:35:05

[mmlovecc13](2015/7/15 15:17:31)

非常理
非常理

6楼
2015-07-16 10:36:06
There were never many girls at all at the football games.Only seniors were allowed to bring girls with them.It was a terrible school , no matter how you looked at it.I like to be somewhere at least where you can see a few girls around once in a while, even if they are only scratching their arms or blowing their noses or even just giggling or something
在橄榄球比赛中都很少会有女孩子在。只有高年级生才被允许带女孩子去参加。这学校真的很烂,不管你从哪个角度看待这个学校。我喜欢那些你至少偶尔可以看到少数女孩的地方,搔胳膊、擤鼻子,甚至在痴痴地傻笑。

Old Selma Thurmer -- she was the headmaster's daughter --showed up at the games quite often , but she wasn't     exactly the type that drove you mad with desire .She was a pretty nice girl ,though. I sat next to her once in the bus   from Agerstown and we sort of struck up a conversation. I liked her. She had a big nose and her nails were all bitten down and bleedy-looking and she had on those dame falsies that point all over the place,but you felt sort of sorry     for her. What I liked about her , she didn't give you a lot of horse manure about what a great guy her father was. She probably knew what a phony slob he was.
赛尔玛.绥摩——她是校长的女儿——倒是常常出来看球,但是她实在不是那种让你可以感兴趣的女人。尽管她为人还不错。有一次我跟她一起从埃杰斯镇坐公共汽车出去,她就坐在我旁边,我们俩随便聊起天来。我挺喜欢她。她的鼻子很大,指甲都已剥落,象在流血似的,胸前还装着两只假奶,往四面八方直挺,可你见了,只觉得她可怜。我喜欢她的地方,是她从来不瞎吹她父亲有多伟大。也许她知道他是个假模假式的饭桶。
非常理
非常理

7楼
2015-07-17 15:17:19
The reason I was standing way up on Thomsen Hill, instead of down at the game, was because I'd just got back from New York with the fencing team. I was the goddam manager of the fencing team. Very big deal. We'd gone in to New York that morning for this fencing meet with McBurney School. Only, we didn't have the meet. I left all the foils and equipment and stuff on the goddam subway. It wasn't all my fault. I had to keep getting up to look at this map, so we'd know where to get off. So we got back to Pencey around two-thirty instead of around dinnertime. The whole team ostracized me the whole way back on the train. It was pretty funny, in a way. 

我之所以站在汤姆孙山顶,而不下去看球,是因为我刚和击剑队从纽约回来。我是击剑队的倒霉领队。真是了不起。我们那天早上去纽约跟麦克朋尼中学比赛击剑。只是,这次比赛没有比成。我把比赛用的剑、装备还有其他的一些东西都落在了他妈的地铁上了。这并不都是我的错。我必须不停地起来看地图,好知道我们在哪下车。因此我们大概下午2点30分就回到了潘思中学,而不是晚饭时间回到。在回去的路途中,整个队的人都不理我。在某种程度中,也挺搞笑的。
非常理
非常理

8楼
2015-07-17 15:32:48
The other reason I wasn't down at the game was because I was on my way to say good-by to old Spencer, my history teacher. He had the grippe, and I figured I probably wouldn't see him again till Christmas vacation started. He wrote me this note saying he wanted to see me before I went home. He knew I wasn't coming back to Pencey. 

另一个原因我没有下去看球是因为我要去跟我的历史老师老斯宾塞告别。他患了流感,并且我揣摩可能在圣诞节假期前都不会再见到他了。他写给我的纸条中说想要在我回家之前见我一面。他知道我不会再回来潘思中学了。
非常理
非常理

9楼
2015-07-17 15:48:46
I forgot to tell you about that. They kicked me out. I wasn't supposed to come back after Christmas vacation on account of I was flunking four subjects and not applying myself and all. They gave me frequent warning to start applying myself--especially around midterms, when my parents came up for a conference with old Thurmer--but I didn't do it. So I got the ax. They give guys the ax quite frequently at Pencey. It has a very good academic rating, Pencey. It really does. 

我忘记告诉你们了。他们把我踢出学校了。因为我挂了四科科目,又不肯好好用功,所以过了圣诞节之后,他们不要我回来了。他们不断地警告我要努力学习,特别是学期过了一半的时候,我父母来校跟老绥摩谈过话,但我也没有好好用功。所以我被开除了。他们在潘思经常开除学生。潘思在教育界声誉很高。这倒是事实。
zqc255
zqc255

10楼
2015-07-17 15:51:55 来自iPhone客户端
翻译的不错,去年看了这本书
非常理
非常理

11楼